Everything DiSC® Management
Everything DiSC® Management prepares anyone in a management role to successfully engage, motivate and develop their people. The programme enables participants to deepen their understanding of themselves, their direct reports and their own managers using the DiSC model. They learn how their management style influences their approach to decision making time management and problem solving. Participants walk away with concrete strategies to help them adapt to the styles of their direct reports enabling them to bring out the best in their people. The workshop is packed with interactive exercises, videos, handouts and each participant will receive a personal profile of their own unique Everything DiSC® Management Style.
Who is it designed for:
The programme is designed for Senior, Middle, Line Managers and Team Leaders.
Participants will learn:
- Their Management Style
- How to direct and delegate effectively
- How to motivate and develop their direct reports
- How to work with their own Manager
An Overview of Modules
- Your Management Style – Priorities and Preferences
- An Introduction to People Reading
- Directing and Delegating Effectively
- Creating a Motivational Environment
- Bringing out the Best in your People
- Managing Up