The Resilience & Wellbeing Springboard
The Resilience & Wellbeing Springboard is 8 hours in total delivered over 2 x Half-Days. It is a highly interactive thought-provoking workshop packed with activities and exercises and suitable for a maximum of 8 participants. It has received phenomenal feedback since it was first launched in 2015.
Who is it designed for:
The programme is for anyone looking to improve their overall wellbeing, gain an understanding of stress and live life to the full.
- A clear understanding of stress both good and bad.
- A clear insight into how the brain works and how to control the thought process.
- A method to uncover personal challenges, identify stress triggers, and manage both.
- Proven ways to manage fear and anxiety.
- How to create a personal happiness plan in line with core values.
- How to develop a whole mind-body action plan to build resilience.
An Overview of Modules
- Stress and Performance – The Link
- The Impact of Bad stress on the Body
- Uncovering our Thought Process and Triggers
- Dealing with Emotional Difficulty
- Positive Psychology – An Understanding
- Forming Happiness Habits
- A Guide to Developing a Personal 7-Step Resilience Programme
Each Participant will receive a personalised learning journal.